Tarkov is a bloody and unforgiving game. It will test your skills as a player; it will test your patience as a survivor. But most importantly, it will test your ability to think quickly and adapt on the fly. Tarkov takes the same formula and improves upon it with realistic gameplay mechanics and an immersive environment that tests your nerves as well as your shooting skills.
So if you’re new to this game or just looking for some helpful tips to up your game, we’ve got you covered with this ultimate guide to Tarkov hacks!
Controls For Tarkov
Before moving on to any other Tarkov Hacks, take a quick look at the controls first. You must get your controls down pat before moving forward. This way you can spend less time thinking about them and more time thinking about surviving in the game. It would be highly recommended that you use an ergonomic gaming keyboard with programmable macro keys.
This will give you an edge over your enemies as you’ll be able to access weapons, health packs, and other important items with the press of a button.
How To Use The Quick Change Function
One of the most important EFT Hacks to know is how to use the Quick Change function. This function allows you to quickly switch between two different weapons. The shortcut for this function is the scroll wheel on your mouse.
The Importance Of Team Play In Tarkov
The moment you step into the game, you’ll notice that it has a strong focus on teamplay. You’ll also notice that there are no health packs or healing items in the game, so you’ll have to rely on your teammates for healing.
Alternatively, you can also use a morphine injector to revive yourself once you’re dead. You might find it annoying to communicate with teammates in the thick of the action.Communication is extremely important in Tarkov.
TIPS And Tricks For Tarkov Hacks
– Choose the right faction: There are three factions in Tarkov: The Security, The Internal Affairs, and the Mercenaries. Every faction comes with its strengths and weaknesses. So choose the faction wisely based on your playstyle.
– Choose your weapons wisely: You don’t get to pick your weapons in Tarkov. Instead, you have to pick them up from the ground. Try to go for the higher kill weapons. They have better stats.
– The importance of your backpack: Always go for the bag with the highest number of slots. You have to manage your weight and that of your backpack carefully.
– Farm for weapons: There is no shop in the game. So what do you do once you run out of ammo? Well, you have to loot the weapons of the dead bodies.
– Keep an eye on the intel feed: This will let you know when the next shipment is coming in. This is important because better weapons and gear are usually found in the shipment crates.
– Go for solo play, at least in the beginning: While it is highly recommendedto play with a team, in the end, you will get the best experience playing solo in beginning.
These Escape from Tarkov Hacks are tried, tested, and true. But you must remember that nothing is guaranteed in this game. It’s a highly volatile environment that can change in an instant. You have to be careful and use your skills to your advantage.
There you have it, this ultimate guide to Tarkov hacks.